Elite Junior Golf Coaching
This is for the athlete ages 12-14 who intends to focus on golf and dedicate more time to the game. They have been through basic golf lessons and are looking for a more developmental program that coaches EVERY area of the game! We create a competitive and fun environment for juniors to reach new goals. This year-round program creates the opportunity to improve skills consistently.
What Is The Elite Junior Golf Coaching Program?
The Elite Junior Golf Coaching Program offers more than just golf coaching. It offers a chance to improve your child’s skills for high school and competitive golf. By teaching them the game at a deeper level.
What Do You Get With The BKPG Elite Junior Golf Coaching Program?
The BKPG Golf Programs are all-inclusive.
Each month includes team coaching, skills, drills, competition and, games. This environment encourages each BKPG student to reach their maximum potential.
- 90 Minutes of team coaching weekly (program runs year-round)
- Competitive team environment
- Individual improvement plan tailored for each athlete
- On-Course coaching at every outdoor practice
- Full swing fundamentals
- Periodic Parent meetings
- Club speed training
- The Scoring Method Journal
- Physical fitness training
- Access to winter indoor facility
- Special pricing on golf equipment and golf shoes
- Prairie Landing Golf Club, Spring, Summer
- Brian King Performance Golf Center, winter/ inclement weather days